Friday, October 16, 2009

A Couple of Rock Stars!


Jason mentioned a while back that if I ever needed an idea for a good present then I could always get him tickets to a U2 concert. I thanked him politely and tucked the extremely unsolicited information into the back of my mind. Well when I heard that U2 would be here in Houston, I figured what the heck...what a perfect surprise! I thought it would be fun if Amy and Peyton joined us too and we all agreed it would be even more fun to keep Jason in the dark about all the plans. Unfortunately after months of plotting our big surprise, Jason and I went on a date and lo and behold I spilled the beans. Something about me, secrets, and a glass of wine that just don't mix! Go figure. Even though it didn't end up being quite the surprise we were thinking, Jason and the rest of us had a great time! Totally worth dusting off the little black purse, throwing on the high heals, and shining up the big ol' hoop earrings for some rock & roll on a Wednesday! Especially when the only music that has been playing in your car for the past month has been one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater! And when I say playing, I mean over and over and over...

No comments: