Friday, December 25, 2009

Mama got a Flip!

Jason got me a Flip camcorder for my birthday this year! I have been wanting one for quite awhile, but he was a little hesitant to get me one for some reason. I guess he figured that I had enough going on with the blog, facebook, and the enormous amount of pictures I already take on a daily basis. I think it also might have had to do with the fact that many of my little gadgets somehow end up fully submerged in water. : ) Whatever his reasoning, I am so pumped that he finally caved! Now I can post videos as well as pics and finally put some spice into this blog of ours! Of course, I decided to try the thing out before we even made it home from my birthday dinner and I actually think it turned out pretty well for my very first bloggable video. I guess I am a bit partial to the subject matter though! : )

No comments: