Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Road Trippin!

While most "normal" people stuck close to the house this past super cold weekend...Gigi, the boys, and I decided why not head north to Tyler and visit Uncle Adam! He is a new homeowner and I was really excited to finally get to see the place and of course, the boys are always excited to get to see their uncle. We had such a great time letting Adam play host as the boys goofed off and Mom and I threw around decorating ideas. I have to say that it was pretty hilarious to watch my very messy younger brother chase my very messy youngest son around with the dust buster! Oh, how times are a changing! Thanks for the hospitality, Adam...we'll be back again once the ice in the pool is good and gone!











3 comments:

The Perthuis---Page Still In Progress! said...

Oh my! Chase is going to be so jealous when I show him Jack took a picture with Mater. Where on earth was that?

Roger and Robyn said...

Love the bathtub pic and the Mater truck! I bet Jack was in heaven!

Stone's Gems said...

I love spending time with all of my babies!!! Thanks Uncle Adam for letting us come visit.

GiGi