Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I really can't believe I'm wishing for anything more than I already have, but here I am on the eve of my 35th birthday and about to welcome our 3rd child into this world sooo I guess now is a pretty good time to wish away. We are all so very excited, a little bit nervous, and just a tad overwhelmed about moving onwards and upwards into a full fledged family of five. We feel so blessed to have two healthy, vibrant, and completely crazy little boys and could only be so lucky to have more of the same with our sweet baby #3. So here I am hoping, praying, and wishing for the safe delivery of a healthy baby boy OR girl that will complete this family that I once only dreamed about...

2 comments:

Derrek and Emily said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing and meeting the newest Fisher soon :)

The Reiersons said...

Happy Birthday and an early congratulations on the pending arrival of your 3rd sweet baby!!!