Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Daddy Day!


Happy Father's Day to my sweet and loving husband! I cannot thank you enough for working so hard to provide us with this charmed life. And even more importantly, I thank you for catching your second wind each and every time you see these three beautiful faces. They are so very lucky to have your unconditional and unwavering love...


And Happy Father's day to my own kind and adoring father! Thank you for showing me how to love and give of myself with my whole heart. And even more importantly, for catching your second wind each and every time you see your beloved "Fishers." You continue to parent me in just the way that I need it and I am so lucky to have you...

1 comment:

Stone's Gems said...

And I am lucky to have you. You have turned out to be a wonderful daughter, wife, mother, sister, and friend. I coulnd't be more proud.