Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bear and the Big 3!


Let me tell you a little bit about my buddy, Bear. He is beautiful. He has these baby blues with lashes that just won't quit, perfectly bucked teeth that lay just right when he smiles, and this porcelain skin that turns just the right shade of pink when he is working really hard. His car seat is positioned just right for my rear view mirror and it's really a wonder that I haven't run over more than a few curbs because I seriously just want to take every bit of him in and file it away. I love to watch how his whole face lights up when he spots a motorcycle, how he sticks in his thumb and nestles to the side when he's tired, and how he sings just as loud and just as proud as his older brother during their "rock outs".

This 'stuck in the middle' boy of ours is a funny, smart, gentle, clumsy, energetic, sensitive, silly, stubborn, strong willed, painfully shy, lovable mess. He still randomly falls down at least 20 times a day, but like Grandad says he'll probably end up being the best athlete in the bunch. He is kind as can be to his little sister (baby girl) and has learned to hold his own with his big brother (Jach). He can literally talk your ear off and is definitely the king of the sideways look. He is a straight up cuddle bug that will jump into my lap as soon as it becomes available. We often talk about how the girls just don't stand a chance. But really, now that I think about it...I'm pretty sure that none of the rest of us did either. : )

So happy happy birthday, Bear Rylan. Thank you for bringing so much life to this family of ours. We absolutely and positively love you to pieces.

1 comment:

Stone's Gems said...

Happy b-day little bear...you are the cutest little 3 year old that I know!!!

gigi