Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013!



My mom is 25 years old.
My mom is the prettiest when she goes out to dinner.
My mom likes to make chocolate chip cookies.
My mom always says she loves me.
My mom is funny when she tickles me.

Love, Hayes : )




My mom's name is Ashlee. She is I don't know...she's probably 25. My mom is really good at playing with me. We like to play set ups. We like to build things out of toys. My mom is really good at doing the laundry. She is not so good at thinking. She is always thinking. It takes her 100 minutes to think. When no kids are around, she likes to go exercise. Her favorite tv show is a girly show-I don't know the name of it, but it is a girlie show. My mom cooks macaroni and cheese really well. Her favorite restaurant is the Mexican restuarant called Lupe Tortillas. She likes chips and queso and beans. I love my mom because I like her. I think dad married mom because they went to the same school. He thought she was pretty and fun. I know mom loves me because she tells me. I love her too. Happy Mother's Day.

Love Jack : )


No comments: