Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hayes Turns 5!!



It's hard to believe that our droopy dog baby is now a full fledged 5 year old!! 
And what a perfect lil' 5 year old he is!! 

Let me tell ya just a bit about him...

He is cute as can be
with a smile that always, I mean, always makes me smile. 
He is sweet as can be
and I love nothing more to catch him and his kindness at work.
He is mischievous as can be
 and cleaning his room is and probably always will be...surprising.
He is smart as can be
and has become quite the scholar of all things preschool.
He is fun as can be
and often counts down the naps until the next party or Saturday night sleepover.
He is innocent as can be
and I could just eat him up as he stutters out his bigger than life questions.
He is serious as can be
 and I have so enjoyed watching him play tball like a fine science.
He is loving as can be
 and his hand in mine is simply one of my favorites.
He is shy as can be,
but has started turning on the confidence with speed and gusto.

Yep...our perfect lil' 5 year old is all these things and so much more!!
And one thing is more than for sure...
we are lucky as can be.
: )

No comments: