Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dear Santa : )


Dear Santa,

Happy, happy holiday!! I am Jack. I am 7 years old. I am going to be a scientist when I grow up. My favorite color is green. I like nature.
May I have some games for my Leap Pad. May I have some Legos. May I have some science stuff. May I have a rubber band box and some Hex Bugs.
I promise to be good. Have a good year yourself. : )

Love,
Jack

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas! My name is Hayes. I am 5 years old. I am going to be a doctor when I grow up. My favorite color is blue.
May I please have some Legos. May I have animal stuff, art stuff, and some games for my Leap Pad. Also, some Hex Bugs.
Have a good day. : )

Bear

Dear Santa,

How are you? My name is Kate. I want to be a mom and a doctor when I grow up. My favorite color is pink.
May I please have a present. May I have a baby doll and a Barbie. May I have some more food for my kitchen. May I have some princess dresses.

Love you,
Kate


No comments: