Monday, November 24, 2014

Dear Santa's! : )



Dear Santa,
Is it cold up there? Can you take a picture of a polar bear? I am Jack Fisher. I have brown hair and bluish, greenish eyes. I have been very good this year. I am a bucket filler...when somebody was walking down the hall, I told them good job for being quiet. I would like some dragons from "How to Train Your Dragon 2"...skull crusher, cloud jumper, and blarf. I would also like kinetic sand, a roller copter, a dinobot, a pet turtle, transformers, and SNACKEEZE!! Oh and the new Nerf gun!! Have a nice, cold rest of the year!!

Thank You Very Much!!

Sincerely,
Jack

P.S.
And Army guys!!

P.P.S.
And a stuffed dragon!!

P.P.P.S
And graphic skinz!!


Dear Santa,
How are you doing at the North Pole? How are the reindeer? My name is Hayes h-a-y-e-s Fisher...I mean, Bear! I have blonde hair and greenish bluish eyes with a little bit of brown. I would like Lego's, a roller copter, a train track, dragons, army guys, the Nerf gun, transformers, and SNACKEEZE!!

Thank You Very Much!!
Bear

P.S.
And kinetic sand!!

P.P.S.
And a toothless dragon!!


Sear Santa,
Hi Santa Claus! How are you doing, Santa? I am Kate Kate. I look like brown hair and blue eyes. I would like a Barbie and Ken house, a Barbie car, a new bike, a baby doll with a stroller, a real puppy, an Ariel dress, and SNACKEEZE!!

Love,
Seriously,
 Kate

P.S.
And a toothless stuffed animal!!

No comments: