Monday, June 8, 2015

Mothers Day 2015!



My mom's name is Ashlee. I think Mom is, I don't know, 78? years old.
 Mom is really good at cleaning the dishes, but she is NOT so good at playing sports with us.
When no kids are around, she likes to have friends over. They like to eat! She also likes to play tennis. The best thing mom cooks is spaghetti. She makes it with skinny noodles and meat sauce. Her favorite restaurant is PF Changs where she orders the shrimp dish. Mom's favorite tv show is the home channel. I think Dad married Mom because they were girlfriend and boyfriend when they were kids. I know mom loves me because she tells me all of the time. Mom and I like to cuddle together and watch tv. I love mom because she loves me.


My Mom's name is Ashlee
My mom is 7 years old.
My mom spends most of her day going to the grocery store.
My mom cooks really yummy mac and cheese,
My mom always says I love you.
When my mom picks what we play we always play house and build things.
I love my mom because she gives me lots of kisses.
My mom loves me because I go to school and I don't pee on myself.



Dear Mom,
I love you! I like when you wake me up. My favorite memory of us is when I go on trips with you.I appreciate all that you do. You are beautiful and smart. 
Love, 
Jack

No comments: