Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I think I might be a little in denial about the fact that I turned thirty-three this past Tuesday. Although I'm not sure how this can be, when my loving husband kept whispering treinte-tres in my ear every chance he got and I have several sweet friends who have had a lot of fun reminding me just how old I am getting. : ) Whatever the case may be, I am feeling really upbeat about this upcoming thirty third year of mine. I mean, how can I not? I might be a little more wrinkly than I expected to be, carrying around a few more pounds of leftover baby weight than I would like, and way more tired than I have ever been with little hope of reprieve until my kids are teenagers...BUT I have never, ever been happier or my life full of more love!









1 comment:

Robin Soulant said...

What friend would make fun of your age old lady???