Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're ready for you, Santa!

We are still knee deep in Christmas cheer and loving every minute of it! The big day is coming up fast so it's a very good thing that we finally got the lights on the house (only one or two Clark Griswald moments to speak of) and that there is on-line shopping because otherwise there wouldn't be many presents under our tree and we would be forced to teach the boys the true meaning of Christmas. Although we will definitely be tackling that at some point, I have a feeling it might be just a tad early for them to truly grasp that concept. : ) I can see it now "...and that is the true meaning of Christmas. Isn't that beautiful?" Hayes would just look up at us with his goofy grin and Jack would say "Uh yeah...where my parking garagee, momom?" Here are a couple of our most recent holiday pics...





3 comments:

Robin Soulant said...

The Fishers are so festive...I love it! Hayes just cracks me up with those little cheeks...and Jack is such a good big bro.Good job on the Jingle Bell run..we'll have to sign up for one in June..NOT Texas City though! Oh, you and Jason with the striped caps is priceless...

Mehgan and Derek said...

Ashlee, I love the pics - Santa cannot miss your two cuties! You guys really are ready. Can you email me your address? Thanks!

Mehgan

The Dunsmores said...

I want to know who won in the run...team Ashlee and Hayes (Team Sweet) or Team Jason and Jack (Team Trouble)?