Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gigi!

We were "accidentally" out of town on my mom's actual birthday this year so we decided to celebrate at the park a couple of days later. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time fishing for turtles, eating a delicious picnic lunch, and of course doing a little family bonding! Hope your birthday was all that you wanted it to be, sweet Gigi! Thanks for all that you do for our little family. You mean the world to us and we love you so, so much! How funny that I find it one of my greatest compliments when anyone says "you're just like your mom!" If that's the case, then my boys are even luckier than I thought...


Gigi and the boys who are appropriately decked out in "I love Gigi" t-shirts

Daddy and Jack on the first of many fishing expeditions...

Hayes knows just how to picnic, I'm tellin ya!

Grandad and Jack are getting up close and personal with the turtles...

Jack is helping his new friend go back to his mommy, daddy and Hayso!
Our sweet little bear!


And our sweet little monkey!

2 comments:

Stone's Gems said...

The blessings just keep washing over me. My own two babies and now two more little dolls to love. My heart is full...

GiGi

The Dunsmores said...

Happy Birthday GiGi! Thanks for sharing all your babies with my baby for his birthday weekend. Perhaps we can start to plan a joint party for you and Roanin from now on?