Wednesday, February 1, 2012

S-L-O-W-I-N-G D-O-W-N

This time of year usually puts me in a little funk. The holidays are over, the weather is kinda crappy, and our fast paced lifestyle (which I thrive on) seems to hit a bit of a speed bump. Not quite sure why, but this year is different for me. I am actually embracing the slow down and enjoying every unplanned minute of it! I have even gone so far as to make one of my resolutions to completely cut the phrase "Come on, we're in a hurry" out of my daily vocabulary. It has proven to be a tad harder than I thought, but I am determined and have decided smelling the roses each and every day is the only way to go...no matter how long it takes or how late it makes us for school. : )






























































No comments: