Sunday, November 25, 2012

Santi Claus Time!!




Dear Santa,
Hi Santa!! How are you?? Is there a baby Rudolph in the snow? I've been a good boy, but I am going to try and do better at washing my hands. May I please have a toolbox and may I please have an army tank from the haircut place? And may I please have a remote control helicopter from the mall? May I have a race track of remote control cars (big or little)? And a big set of aliens? And a big airplane?
Have a great Christmas this year! And Happy New Year!
Love, Jack

Dear Santa,
Happy Christmas!! Love you!! May I please have a remote control car? And a set of aliens? May I also please have a hippo kite? I also want a big, big, big, big helicopter. I want train stuff please and a set of piggies and race cars from Cars 2. And one more thing...a scooby doo house.
Thank You Very Much,
Love, Hayes

Dear Santa,
Princess, Cars 2, Food
I wanna eat.
Love, Kate

No comments: