Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Long Time Coming...

This past weekend was a rare treat...all 3 of my college roommates and I were able to get together for a couple of days! To say we needed some catch up time is quite the understatement considering it had been 14 years since we had all been together. Once we were able to swallow that very hard pill, we quickly realized that although a lot had changed...so many of the important things were exactly the same. There is definitely something to be said for a friendship that makes you smile just as much at 34 years old as it did at the ripe old age of 20! Thanks to all of you for making the Cottonwood reunion a reality and even more importantly for your friendships that continue to stand the test of time...















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! This past weekend was truly a highlight in my life. I can honestly say that I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Seeing how everyone has grown is truly amazing. Being able to see you and Katherine as parents is kinda surreal but awesome nonetheless. I can't wait for next time!

Robin Soulant said...

That's awesome!

Stone's Gems said...

Gosh you guys haven't aged a bit - but I know that 14 years has made you a lot wiser, right???