Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Work in Progress!

We have been hard at work around here! We are trying to get ready for Baby Hayes' arrival. and transition Jack's baby room to a little boy room. Between going through all of Jack's old clothes, painting the nursery, picking out decorations, etc...there has definitely been a lot to do. Jason and Jack have both been troopers and humored me and my "nesting" needs. Although the renovations are far from complete, I think the rooms and the workers are finally worthy of a few pictures...





3 comments:

The Dunsmores said...

Ashlee...do you work for Pottery Barn? Seriously..you are talented. The rooms look so good. Are you up for hire? RoRo's room is needing some help...

love ya! ps.working on the baby chub. Thanks for the compliment.

Stone's Gems said...

Jason doesn't look like a happy painter. That's a fake smile!

barbara said...

Love Jack and Hayes' rooms. It looks likes a lot of hard work has gone into making them just right and it looks like Jack loves his room. I can't wait to see the your house and everyone else. I can't wait to have a heart to heart talk with Jack. I receive Jack's B'day invite and took it to work to show it off. I can't wait for my visit.
See you soon,
Barb