Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Festivities Begin!

Jack's great aunts and his great-grandmother came down for a weekend visit and to help us celebrate Jack's big birthday. I have really been missing my family lately (must be the hormones) so the visit came at just the right time. It was so nice to spend some time together just talking and hanging out. Of course, Jack loved all the attention and had a big time showing them all of his many tricks. I asked Jack today if he had fun with Becky, Barbara, and Granny. He said "uh, huh" and then said "they love Jack." I just laughed and said "yep, you're right...they love Jack and we love them."






2 comments:

Stone's Gems said...

Great party Fishers!!! I am definitely looking forward to 2009!! Jack was the consummate host and Ashlee and Jason made great co-hosts! Great selection of pics...

Love,

Gi

Robin Soulant said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!