Sunday, March 29, 2009

T is for Tractor!

It was a big day around here last week! Jason has been after me for months about how "smart" it would be of us to get a riding lawn mower. Among his many reasons was how much fun he and the boys will have mowing the lawn together. He even threw in that I could maybe spend that time reading a magazine or taking a nap. I don't know if it was the imagined US Weekly or his obvious desperation, but I eventually caved and the big purchase was made. I'm still not quite sure who was more excited when the "tractor" was delivered last week...not only was our "tractor" finally here, but it arrived on a big rig and a fork lift!! And that is just a little slice of Jack's heaven...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you guys! Good choice and Congrats on your first tractor!

Stone's Gems said...

No babies on the tractor without safety shoes!!!

GiGi