Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Teddy Goes to School!


Luckily, I am not the only one learning lessons around here. Today, was bring your 'teddy bear for a picnic' day at Jack's school. We gave him the option of bringing a little teddy bear, his brother, or his big teddy bear. Sweetly, he picked his brother but Jason and I persuaded him to settle for taking the big teddy bear instead. And as we predicted, Big Teddy was the star of the picnic and a huge hit with both the kids and adults! Jack's teacher said that Jack took really great care of his guest too...making sure he had a very generous plate of food and plenty to drink. So what are the valuable lessons learned here? 1. Always pick your brother first. 2. Take care of your friends. 3. Go big or go home.

1 comment:

Stone's Gems said...

Great picture - I love the look on the bear's face! The "go big or go home" motto gives me plenty of room for thought - I'll keep it in mind from now on...

Gigi