Monday, November 30, 2009

Earning My Wings!

I decided it was about time for a visit to the great state of Oklahoma! Jason was headed out to Robert Lee so it was just me and the 2 little guys on this very big and very nerve wracking journey! Things actually went pretty well, all things considered...that is, if you considered that of course, Jack would suddenly decide that walking on his knees was much more fun than walking on his feet. And of course, Hayes would decide to poop twice before we had even made it to Dallas. And of course, I would decide to leave my entire bag of wipes in Houston. And of course, Jack would decide to yell at the top of his lungs "we're taking off" during one too many of the flight attendants little speeches. And of course, my stroller would decide to become completely uncooperative at a completely uncooperative time. And of course, Hayes would decide to throw quite the fit right as we slowly made our way to the front of an amazingly long line of fellow passengers. And of course, Jack would need to pee right at take off, right at landing, and nowhere in between. And of course, Hayes would decide that my pants and his shirt were the perfect napkins for just about everything. And of course, Jack would decide to ask (extremely loud and extremely often) if we were in "Oklahomos" yet. And of course this list could go on, but I bet you probably have gotten the idea so I might as well just answer the burning question of well, was it all worth it? And my answer? Why, of course!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Louise! You have got some energy to put up with all of that adventure! The boys and your family looks so happy in the pictures. Glad you had a great time no matter what happened!