Friday, February 19, 2010

Ian and the Apple Core

The boys have a book called 'Yummy, Yucky' and in it they talk about all of the yummy things you should eat compared to all of the yucky things you should not eat. Well, some of the things the book mentions are apples and apple cores. I bet you can guess which one is the one, huh? So during one of the umpteenth times I was reading this book to the boys, I casually mentioned how my friend, Ian, eats the whole enchilada...well, I mean, the whole apple. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. : ) Jack looked as impressed as I felt all those years ago when I first saw this feat in action. His eyes got even wider when I said that we should ask him to eat one for us next time he comes to play. Luckily, Ian was more than willing to play to the boys sense of wonder and took the apple and the apple core down in record speed. Thanks Ian! It's official...you are now the stuff of legends. : )





1 comment:

The Dunsmores said...

Let's check the birth dates before we start calling each other old, granny!