Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seriously?

Since we have all been feeling under the weather, the boys and I have been sticking pretty close to the house. And when I say close to the house, I really mean close to the bed and close to the floor. It was on one of our many 'lay on the ground' marathons that I spotted a tiny little lions leg sticking out from under our bed. We had been looking for this lion for some time so the boys were pretty pumped about our chance discovery. And after finding this little treasure, I decided we better see what other goodies might be hiding under there. I was a little bit shocked and a whole lot appalled by the amount of "goodies" that we found. Of course, the boys were super excited because it was just a tad like Christmas morning. Check out this list...we found a lion, a tiger, a tractor tire, a monster truck, a mini ball, a construction worker, a bite size mini wheat, a dime, a fire truck, a heating pad, a camo jet, my computer, a purple ball, diaper rash cream, a yellow ball, a blue stackable, a cough drop, a half eaten poptart, a pony tail holder, 2 head bands, a jingle bell, a flute, a snack bowl, a ridiculous amount of Kix, a blue ball, an even more ridiculous amount of Cheerios, and ironically a happy holidays letter from our cleaning service that we just recently fired. Seriously you might ask? Seriously.

2 comments:

The Dunsmores said...

add about 3 pounds of dog hair, and it sounds EXACTLY what is under my bed. :)

Stone's Gems said...

I guess your mother did not teach you to clean under your bed - did you find a boogy man?