Monday, April 18, 2011

Date Night!

Like most little guys, our boys are big ol' fans of Buzz and Woody so when Gigi and I heard that 'Toy Story 3 on Ice' was in town we figured that it was time for some serious "double date" action! Well, it actually ended up being some serious "quadruple date" action because of one crazy cowboy and a looney space ranger that decided to crash our party as well. The boys were super excited, but I have to admit Gigi and I were a little nervous on how well our little dates were going to take all the late night partying. U see the show wasn't even going to start until way past their infamously early bedtime so it was a toss up on how things were going to go and if they would even be able to stay awake. I'm not sure if it was the great show or all of Gigi's M&M's but amazingly, we ended up having to literally drag our big time party animals out of the arena. And like every good date, Bear waited until the privacy of our own car before his "I NEED a snaaaack" and "I WANT to watch a moooovie" meltdown! : )

No comments: