Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fed to the Bunnies!

It's no secret that the boys adore their little sister. They often talk about how they are never going to let anything bad happen to her. They fight off pretend bad guys who want to "steal their baby". They tell us all the time how they are going to protect her forever. So when I asked the boys if they should take a picture with the Easter Bunny so that their little bitty sister wouldn't be scared up there all alone, I was shocked when I received an adamant, unwavering, clear as a bell "NOPE" as their answer. Oh well, I guess all love has it's limits. : )

3 comments:

Derrek and Emily said...

Oh my gosh that was so cute!! She did good though all by herself with the easter bunny :) Adorable picture!

Robin Soulant said...

Cuteness!!

Stone's Gems said...

That little girl is not afraid of anything!!! Oh to be 3 months old!!

Gigi