Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In honor of Mother's Day, I recently put this picture of my mom and I on Facebook. Of course, I didn't ask her permission beforehand so I was a little unsure of how she would take being paraded on the social network in such a skimpy outfit. So after an hour or so I sent her a text (we're very high tech now as you can probably tell) to see how she felt about our 'blast from the past' picture. This is pretty much how our conversation went...

Me: What do you think of our picture?
Mom: I like it.
Me: So does everyone on Facebook.
Mom: What are they saying?
Me: They think you're hot.
Mom: That's what I thought they would be saying.

Man, I love that lady. : )

2 comments:

the fishers said...

Of course that was 30 years ago when I was hot!!

the fishers said...

No that was actually gigi that made that comment!!