Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleepover Central!

With Jack off exploring new frontiers, there was a lot of pressure to make sure that the littlest Fishers also had a top notch weekend here on the homestead. After carefully considering each and every option, I decided that there was absolutely just one way to go...SLUMBER PARTY!! Needless to say, Bear and Kate were more than a little pumped up about our big plans and could hardly wait for Will, Andy, and Calleigh to arrive. Once it was finally party time, that is exactly what we did...P-A-R-T-Y!! It was such a fun night and totally worth the inevitable and unavoidable slumber party hangover. And I mean, totally. : )












1 comment:

Robin Soulant said...

So much fun! Good Lord, I think I was about to fall asleep in our picture...I was pooped :)