Sunday, November 16, 2008

E-I-E-I-O!

On Sunday, we headed to Dewberry Farms with both sides of the family in tow. I had heard about it from some moms in my playgroup and from what I had heard I knew it was probably worth the drive. And luckily, I was right. Jack, his cousins, and the adults all had an absolute blast! Hayes couldn't even help but crack a smile or two. They have everything there...pig races, zip lines, corn trains, a giant sand box, and a bumpy slide just to name a few. At first we thought it was going to be impossible to get Jack off the playground, but once he actually took a look around it was bye, bye sandbox! Jack was completely wiped out by the end of the day and I fear we may have took one too many turns on the hayride because the poor guy ended up losing his lunch a couple of times on the way home. This definitely added an extra twist to our long drive in a very packed car. Thankfully, it must have just been some motion sickness because he woke up good as new and raring to go!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you guys are out and about and having some serious fun! Cool that the whole family got to go too :>

The Dunsmores said...

The "trouble" look on Jackie's face is all too familiar (I have seen it on his Mommy's face one too many times). Good luck with that at age 17....