Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah and Roanin Meet Baby Hayes

Sarah and Roanin made the trek down from Waco to meet baby Hayes this week. It was great to introduce Hayes to them and a lot of fun to see how Jack and Roanin had grown and changed since we had last seen each other. The boys had a great time together and Sarah and I were quite impressed by how sweet they were and how well they both shared their toys. After much discussion, we decided it must be due to our excellent parenting skills! Things are almost always a little chaotic when we get together and this time proved no different. We spend most of the time laughing at the madness or having these extremely important conversations while we juggle a million and one interruptions. The great part is that somehow we still manage to feel heard and supported no matter how long it takes us to actually finish the story. : ) As usual the trip was way too short, but it was so much fun and definitely good for my soul!










3 comments:

The Dunsmores said...

Love you girl! Had a great time. I already miss those boys.

Kiss them both for me.

Love and kisses...

Robin Soulant said...

Too darn cute! The boys had a great time together..that's so awesome! The peeing on the mat thing is priceless..

The Dunsmores said...

Nice work on the ticker! I just got on to do it and saw that you are crafty.

Ahh....I love it when my students surpass me....

:)