Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hayes is Almost Here!

For those of you who don't know, tomorrow is the big day! My c-section is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. tomorrow at Memorial Herman. It has definitely been a weird experience to know exactly what to expect and when to expect it with this pregnancy. I'm not sure if this has added to or lessened my anxiety. Either way, I am extremely nervous but also super excited to finally meet the little guy. I am sure I will lay awake all night (listening to my sweet husband snore) as I imagine holding a new little baby boy. So if you happen to read this before tomorrow, please send your prayers and good thoughts our way for a safe delivery and a healthy baby! Thank you!

1 comment:

The Perthuis---Page Still In Progress! said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well and a new healthy baby boy was born. :)